12.03.2009

Toasty Valentines for My Valentines

So, yes, I am posting this almost a year (eeeks! talk about procrastination) after I completed this hilariously cute project. But I guess that it's better late than never (unfortunately that seems to by my mantra when it comes to knitting because I'm always behind on wip's). My Hubs and I were over the moon about becoming parents to our spunky little gal. So, for Valentine's day, I made the two loves of my life matching winter hats. It's from a pattern called Sarah's Cabled Hat (you have to be a member of Ravelry to view the link). The pattern is written for adults, so my modification was to make the hats out of a light fingering weight yarn (Dale of Norway/Dalegarn Baby Ull to be exact). I held the yarn in a single strand for Sweetie Mama and double strand for the Hubs.

No comments:

Post a Comment