7.31.2009

I'm still here...I promise!

It's been almost six months since I last posted on my blog! I can't believe how quickly time flies. In the past six months, I've had to do some major prioritizing. First things first - I had to quit TWD and The Cake Slice Bakers. The baking was becoming more stressful than enjoyable, and it was turning my hobby of baking into something I did not look forward to at all! The next major priority was for me to lose my baby weight. I was sick of not being able to wear anything, and more importantly, I am determined to set a healthy example for my little one. I have a bit of weight to go, but I'm feeling pretty good. My new best friend is my Bob Sport Utility jogging stroller. I LOVE it, and more importantly my daughter loves the ride and the fresh air.


I'm up to running five miles five to six days a week. Before pregnancy I loved running, but never outside. Now I can't imagine running on a treadmill. It seems so boring! I'm hoping my sweetie mommy (my daughter) and I will run a race this fall.




We just returned from a wedding in Boston (actually western Massachusetts). We spent four days in Boston before the wedding, and had a blast. I'm currently in the throws of planning the little one's first birthday! I'm also going to be helping my sister and sister in-law host a small dinner party for our other sister's tenth (yes 10 years!) wedding anniversary.


No comments:

Post a Comment